For new applications only.
Families with existing applications must contact:
Offices of Pre-K at 239-377-0590
Please take a moment to complete the following pre-application. Upon submission, you will receive an email containing important information regarding the steps needed to finalize your application.
Chosen applicants will be called on to submit documents and to finalize the application process. Please note your application is NOT complete nor will your child be considered ready to register until placement has been approved.
Free Full Day Summer VPK is conducted Monday-Thursday:
• Half Day Program Option – Funded by Florida VPK. Offered at Sabal Palm Elementary School 4095 18th Ave NE, Naples, FL 34120. 3.5 hour morning and afternoon sessions available.
• Funded by Florida VPK and offered at select sites throughout the district.
Financial assistance through HEAD START is available for eligible families. The Collier County Public Schools VPK Summer program supports kindergarten readiness for children who did not receive VPK instruction during the school year and will entering Kindergarten in August, 2022. The summer program is designed to prepare preschool children for kindergarten. Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Summer VPK. To pre-apply for Summer VPK select Summer VPK below.
Transportation is NOT available for CCPS Pre-K Programs. Parents/Guardians must be able to drop-off and pick-up their child(ren) at the designated times, or make separate arrangements for before/after school care.
Please contact our office at 239-377-0590 or via email email@example.com for more information.
- In this section, please respond to the following questions regarding the primary adult (parent/legal guardian) of the applying child(ren).
*Email Address - Our new online Pre-Application may not allow you to move forward if your email is already in our database. If this is the case, please contact our office at 239-377-0590 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for other options in completing your application.
Priority placement is offered to all children who meet the definition of “homeless” established by the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act of 2001.
"Homeless" is defined as families in transition, who lack a fixed, regular, or adequate nighttime residence. Also, a child who is not in the physical custody of a parent or guardian is considered an “unaccompanied youth” under the McKinney-Vento Act. A child may qualify as homeless if the child is:
1. Living in a “doubled-up” situation (two or more families living together) due to the family’s loss of housing, economic hardship or a similar reason
2. Living in a temporary arrangement due to the lack of adequate accommodations (e.g., car, motel, hotel, trailer park or camping grounds, or public place)
3. Living in an emergency or transition shelter
4. Living with a family member, or a non-family member, who is not the legal guardian of the child
5. Living in a nighttime residence, not under the name of the parent or legal guardian.
If any of these conditions reflect your families current living situation, please mark "YES" to the question below.
Second Parent/Guardian - In this section, please respond to the questions regarding the second adult in the home if he/she is a biological/legal guardian to the applying child, or married to the biological/legal guardian to the applying child, if applicable.
For Head Start Applicants Only
- Below are some factors used to determine Head Start eligibility. Low-income families, families receiving public assistance (TANF or SSI), foster families, families experiencing homelessness or house sharing, and families with children with special needs are encouraged to complete this section.
Only respond to questions if you wish to be considered for Head Start. Otherwise, you may skip to Pre-K Child Applicant.
Pre-K Child Applicant - Please answer the following questions regarding your child and submit your application.
By submitting this application you are giving consent to be notified via telephone, text message and or by the email address
you which you have provided.
- Your Address
- Available Locations
Click a location on the map to see more info
On behalf of Collier County Public Schools Department of Early Learning, thank you for your interest in our programs.